Saturday, May 14, 2011

Work In Progress

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 1:04 PM | Series :
I quickly wanted to share something new I'm working on. This is ink and watercolor on watercolor paper. It's just to get some things off my mind. I'm also a bit short on words today, but am realizing as I focus on new projects, I want to take a slight shift in direction from specifically graphic design (which is what I do now outside of this blog and shop) to textile/surface design for fabrics and products. Yes, definitely in the same family but still a shift in focus. As I work on more projects (which are on their way) I'll be sharing them with you and would love, as always, your thoughts.

Since I mentioned it, I am designing fabric patterns and have quite a learning curve to work through but I'm enjoying it! Can't wait to have those ready.

What new projects are you working on?

Also have a happy weekend :)

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.