Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Light as a Feather

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 2:55 PM | Series :
Light as a feather print design Paper Squid etsy shop
Hello friends. It's been a bit busy this week completing a few projects and just things in general. But in all this doing, doing, doing, I've also recently been trying to change my habits as to not always be so busy; taking time for what's important: friends, family, meditation (trying) and all that good stuff.

Funny, in all this I've felt inspired to create more designs like notepads and fabrics (to come), but also inspired to clear things out like my closet and even my email inboxes! Oooh those inboxes. Yeah, I admit it, I have two email accounts and haven't been able to get my inbox at zero emails in over a year...alright, probably two years. Ridiculous. I get to a hundred emails and feel accomplished but now I want zero. Some things have got to change.

As I clear things out and start on new ones, I wanted to share this design I just completed, seen above, (it was recently shown on the blog as a work in progress). The print is called Light as a Feather.
Again I'm working with patterns and textures, which as you know I'm a sucker for. Here I'm interpreting light energy and items in nature, like a feather or even wood grain patterns, which all in themselves seem to have a sort of light to them. Experimenting. Simple but abstract.
You can find the print in my Etsy shop, 13x19 inches.

Let me know what you think and I'm curious, do you have the same email anxiety?
:) I'd also love to know what projects you're up to, hmmm a vacation maybe or a new recipe? As always your comments/insights are welcome!

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.