Monday, May 21, 2012

VISUAL EXPLORATIONS

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 6:44 PM | Series :

I'm really enjoying creating these new designs using repetitive geometric shapes. I find that when I create them it's relaxing, almost meditative. I'm working on another design similar to this one, which I shared the work-in-progress on instagram, and I'll definitely post it here when it's done.

I have to admit, it's nice to create pieces just because I want to, almost need to, in the moment, whether they're experiments for me or whether they're intended as gifts for friends. It's almost like they're energetic releases, and sometimes I do create with the intention of future use for when I reopen my online shop, but in the meantime it's nice to just not put that pressure on myself and direct my attention elsewhere. Next step, get coffee and plan a trip I've had in mind for a few weeks.

©2012 Paper Squid Inc.

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.