Friday, March 1, 2013

Free Desktop Wallpaper - 2 Versions

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 8:44 AM | Series :




At my friend Jenny's request to design a desktop wallpaper I've created this design. (Why I haven't done this before I'm honestly not sure! I love downloading these myself.) There are two versions of the same design: one is just the subtle pattern, good to use at anytime, the other has a March 2013 calendar. I think I'll definitely keep this up and offer one at the beginning of the month.

Hope you guys enjoy and let me know your feedback.
Have a really great weekend :)

Download the Calendar version here.
Download the Pattern-only version, good for anytime, here.

Please note (I know, I know, but just in case): The artwork is only for personal use on the desktop, not for commercial use. Thank you. 

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.