Friday, November 8, 2013

SEASHELLS {A NEW PRINT} & A FEW WEEKEND LINKS

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 4:11 AM | Series :
pattern, print, society6 print design, design, paper squid, papersquid, karyna amador,

(Above: Seashells, a recently finished watercolor & ink design which I've made available in my shop here. I really just love creating with these two mediums)
  
Hope you're having a beautiful Friday. Here are just a few weekend links I've been meaning to share; enjoy!

Oil pulling for natural oral hygiene. Here are three articles, here, here and here, (there is a ton more information on this).

Eat the Damn Cake: I Think I Finally Don't Care as Much About the way I Look (via)

Gorgeous woven wall hangings 

My Society6 shop now has mugs :)

Danielle LaPorte interview by Johnathan Fields

And one more interview by Johnathan Fields: Mind Over Medicine

Bullish: How to be a Productivity Unicorn  (via)

Why Go Vegan? (I've been transitioning to veganism, reading more on it myself). And a great post on this topic by Going Home to Roost.

Beautiful time waster: Weavesilk  (via)

I am trying to be more consistent in this space, where I love to share oh so random and not so random posts and doodles, so I plan be back soon, and have a great weekend!

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.