Monday, December 16, 2013

OVERHEARD NO.7

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 5:11 AM | Series :
A new set of a few random things I've overheard lately, both directly or in passing, from strangers and people I know that made me laugh or smile just a bit.

overheard
overheard
overheard, d&d quotes, d & d
overheard, cuban sayings, miami cuban sayingsoverheard
overheard, quote, funny overheard, overheard blog, overheard papersquid, overheard apples, I'm gonna stop buying apples they don't excite me
overheard
overheard
overheard, overheard blog post, overheard blog post paper squid,

My friend Dennis (whose awesome art you can find here) had a gas station attendant make that comment about his eyes. It made me laugh when my friend Hildy told me this story, which I admit is the only quote I didn't directly overhear, but  "You have Puerto Rican eyes" sounds like the name of an 80's album, and that is hilarious.

Read more from the Overheard series here. I'm curious, have you overheard anything lately?

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.