Monday, September 1, 2014

A COLLAGE FOR SEPTEMBER – DESKTOP WALLPAPER

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 8:01 AM | Series :
free desktop wallpaper, september 2014 desktop wallpaper, modern collage desktop wallpaper, desktop wallpaper by papersquid

This blog hasn't been very busy due to lots of freelance and design work at home (which I'm grateful for), but once again I'm back and I've created a new desktop wallpaper for you! This month's uses a collage of which I shared a recent close-up on instagram. Have I mentioned how much I'm loving creating collages? You can view more of these on instagram by finding me @KarynaAmador.

There are two versions of this free desktop wallpaper; one has September's calendar, the other is a design-only version good for anytime. Hope you enjoy (as always, let me know if you do) and feel free to share by linking back to this post.

DOWNLOAD THE DESIGN-ONLY VERSION, GOOD FOR ANYTIME, HERE

Have an amazing week.
 
free desktop wallpaper, handmade desktop wallpaper, modern collage desktop wallpaper, desktop wallpaper by papersquid
*for personal use only

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.