Saturday, December 27, 2014

COLLAGE ROUNDUP

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 4:11 AM | Series :
Lately when not at work or freelancing I've been creating collages (about one a week). I've thought of creating these digitally using photoshop; it would definitely allow for a lot of layering and creating a transparent quality I'd like to try, but for now I'll keep these handmade. The fact is I spend way too much time on the computer as is, and it's exactly the handmade cut and paste part of creating these that's the best, most appealing, most soothing. I just love the process itself when in it, getting lost, cutting up magazines, f*cking around, seeing what I can create just with what I have, as is, even using the pieces I cut wrong and mess up. I have thought of opening an etsy shop with some of these collages and new paintings, especially after closing my old society6 shop, but maybe another time. For now I'll keep creating them just because it feels great to do so, and keep sharing them on instagram and here.

If you're not already, feel free to connect with me on instagram where I share these as soon as they're made.



Hope you are having a beautiful and awesome weekend.





google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.