Saturday, January 2, 2016

HAPPY 2016! (AND A FREE JANUARY DESKTOP WALLPAPER)

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 2:44 PM | Series :
free desktop wallpaper, modern desktop wallpaper, january 2016 calendar, papersquid
Happy new year awesome one. As a general theme for 2016, (and as I mentioned on my new instagram – follow along and say hello!) I plan to do better, live calmer, and share more of the things and creative projects that really inspire me, not closing myself off in fear and not allowing fear to lead anymore. Just allowing the sincere desire to create, share, and live a better, honest, and awesome life be my guide. 

For these things, very specific goals, steps and intentions had to become clear to myself, (or as clear as they can be in this moment). All this with a big mix of action and some needed downtime have been set in place just this past week and I feel so much better because of it. I honestly know that a big part of this clarity and openness I've had recently are due to the Leonie Dawson work books. This is my first time using them and holy crap... they're amazing. Seriously. I highly recommend them. And if you can't get them now, she does them every year. 

Are you using her workbooks this year or have you ever used them before? If so let me know! As well, what are some new themes or intentions for your 2016?

Also, for you, I've created a new free desktop wallpaper. As I sometimes do I've created two versions. One is a January 2016 calendar, the other is a design-only version good for anytime. Feel free to share but just link back here. Thanks and enjoy!

► DOWNLOAD THE DESIGN-ONLY VERSION HERE (GOOD FOR ANY TIME)


free desktop wallpaper, modern desktop wallpaper, watercolor desktop, circle desktop, paper squid blog

*This free desktop wallpaper is for personal use only. ©Paper Squid Inc. Thank you.


google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.