Friday, January 28, 2011

New - The Stick Figure Chronicles No.1

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 1:35 PM | Series :
I've decided to start a new regular post, my Stick Figure Diary series. Yes, yes, I know, full of details and look at how realistic they are, ha!

I think they're a fun and simple way to keep track of everyday random moments, as well, I've done these before. I used to do these in elementary school with an old friend and my little sister, (stole the idea from my older sister because she was just cool, as any little sister thinks). Then I created some again in High School with my amazing friends called Super 5. There was one called "Vaggy Takes A Stand". Yes, Vaggy as in vagina. If I find it I promise I'll share it with you! I think one of my friends has it in a box, (Jenny if you're reading this, cough cough).

Enjoy and I'd love love to know what you think!



D E E P T H O U G H T SPaper Squid stick figure diary comic

O N C E A Y E A R
Stick figure diary comic by paper squid

O N L Y A M I R A C L Estick figure diary comic by paper squid

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.