Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Little Something New...

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 5:30 AM | Series :
Paper Squid etsy black flower paisley printI wanted to share one of my latest prints which you may remember seeing here in a prior post, my Black Flower Paisley Print. The original painting has sold but there are now eco-friendly and archival cotton paper prints available in the shop, (8x10 inches and 13x19 inches).

I'm continually trying new things with my prints and designs. I admit, there were quite a few acrylic paintings I created that I'm not entirely happy with, but the bright side is I'm learning what mediums (besides the computer of course) work for me and how to execute what I hope to.

It's a constant learning process but I'd have it no other way.

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.