Thursday, February 24, 2011

Appreciating the Little Things: Collage Memories

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 6:09 PM | Series :

My friend Jenny has begun her blogging quest, yes a quest, (she'll fight some dragons, battle an evil warlock, all in the name of blogging). On her site, The Delightful Peanut, a name I happen to love, she shares some collages she came across that we and our closest friends created on a few craft nights about three years ago. Here are two that I created with no other purpose than just for fun and to spend time with the girls. These awesome ladies, many of my paper cutting accomplices, no longer live in the same city so it's not as easy to do these craft nights. When for a split second I miss them I get over it quick (plane ticket anyone?) and know that there's no need for that. They're doing great and better than ever. But these collages are a happy memory and so I wanted to share.

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.