Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Back to the Sea

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 10:11 AM | Series :
Though I live in Miami and the beach is not a long drive away, I still don't always go. That changed this past weekend and I want to share these snippets from the ocean and Biscayne Bay. I forgot how much I love the water. Our friends Ananda and Juan took my boyfriend Juan and me (lol, that's a lot of Juan's) out on his boat. It was awesome and the not-so-hot weather helped as well.I've felt the need to do less and I feel these pictures reflect that. (I have/had easily 6 full lists of to-do's. Insanity, it was getting ridiculous). In case you've visited my etsy shop, you'll notice I put it on vacation and am on hiatus with it. I feel I'm in this transitional period. I hope to go out on the boat again soon and share more photos with you .

Do you love the water or the beach? Maybe the mountains, the desert. Ooh a trip to the Northwest is calling. Love to hear you thoughts and enjoy.

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.