Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Vegan Banana Bread + Kitchen Printable!

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 7:10 AM | Series :
I wanted to share a delicious vegan banana bread recipe I came across, (I also love this vintage baking pan my mom gave me years ago – picture above). Did I mention this banana bread is delicious? You can find the full recipe from The Studio of Mae blog here.

But wait, there's more!

kitchen measurements equivalent freebie printable paper squid blogI also went ahead and created a useful kitchen measurements equivalent chart using my trusty markers and computer. Just print, cut and it have handy. You never know when you'll need it. Enjoy and feel free to pass along!

DOWNLOAD THE FREE KITCHEN MEASURE EQUIVALENTS PRINTABLE HERE (:

Good ole' common sense rule: Paper Squid Inc. free printables are for personal use only. Not for sale or resale in any quantities or for any reason. All rights reserved. Copyrights never transferred. ©2012 Paper Squid Inc. FULL TERMS OF USE FOUND HERE.

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.