Monday, February 20, 2012

VISUAL EXPLORATIONS

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 7:10 AM | Series :
You may or may not have noticed but I put my etsy shop on hiatus. I don't think I'll be returning to it and the local wholesale/consignment I was doing anytime soon. Nothing bad, just other projects and things going on so something had to give and change. For a while I had also felt I wanted to create brand new items for the shop but I had to let go of it because of time and other priorities. Though my energy is being directed in other areas - on purpose for right now - that doesn't mean I won't be messing around with inks and paints! Maybe in the future I'll re-open the shop, new and fresh, like a reboot, selling a few new prints and goodies using Big Cartel instead of Etsy* (update: see comments).

I have some ideas, but in the meantime I just want to explore more with patterns and illustrations and so I made this piece over the weekend. I used a pencil, black copic pen and color pens.
Here I've scanned it in and enhanced the colors. Hope you enjoy and have an awesome day everyone :)

Design
Copyright 2012 ©Paper Squid Inc.

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.