Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dutch Door Press

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 3:11 PM | Series :
This past weekend Juan and I went to a local comic book store here in South Florida, Tate's, where you also find Bear and Bird Boutique + Gallery. (If you're in the area and haven't been, it's definitely worth checking out for illustrations, crafty goodness and comics). Here I found these beautiful letterpress prints by Dutch Door Press.

I've been aware of their shop for a while through Etsy, but definitely seeing these prints in person was even better. I ended buying these two 5x7 inch prints, one as a birthday gift for a friend and the other one (the blue bird) for me. They're actually from a series, Birds and Blooms, featuring state birds and flowers. Before I realized what the series was, I just picked the prints I liked best based on design and color. So yes, though I live in Florida I ended up with the New York print and Jenny with Washington; but it doesn't matter. Beautiful art!

You can visit
Dutch Door Press here. Enjoy! And curious, which is your favorite?

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.