Friday, March 9, 2012

VISUAL EXPLORATIONS

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 9:44 AM | Series :
paper Squid Karyna Amador blog visual explorationThis piece was inspired by a flowing dress I saw in a fashion magazine; they really captured a moment in movement and it immediately caught my eye. The drawing then took a life of its own and it reminds me of flowers and coral in the sea floor, but as usual a bit abstract. It's also probably inspired from this new desire I have to go swim with dolphins, ha. :) I think I'll be giving this one away to a friend who is always sending me surprise packages in the mail, along with another visual exploration I posted last week.

But just a quick share, and I hope you enjoy. Have an amazing weekend guys!


Design Copyright 2012 ©Paper Squid Inc., Karyna Amador

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.