Thursday, April 12, 2012

VISUAL EXPLORATIONS

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 7:10 AM | Series :
Hey everyone. You may have seen this already if you're following me on instagram – username papersquid – but it's a design/pattern I just finished up. I used black micron pens (which are drawing pens that come in different colors and thicknesses. If you're curious and want to try them out, they can be found at most art stores, crafts stores and online). They're great, archival and I love that I can use them with watercolors since they're waterproof. 

It's funny, and this is sort of random, but I just realized as I look over this post that I've had that eraser in the photo since elementary school :)
 

As for this piece, I'm thinking of turning it into a print or perhaps a pattern for textiles, finally delving deeper into that area. I know I've mentioned it before but my freelance graphic design job has kept me busy, but this will be a new and fun next step. As for right now, back to doodling...

Curious, what projects are you working on? 


©2012 Paper Squid Inc.
*Note: Nothing was received in this post for mentioning microns; I mention them because I like them, that's it.

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.