Sunday, April 8, 2012

PENABRANCA

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 5:08 PM | Series :


I forgot exactly how I came across this tumblr site, Pena Branca, (really trying to remember but I didn't make a note for myself.) It may have been through pinterest or a blog, but regardless I immediately loved the work. There is something otherworldly that the work communicates to me, and I love the dynamic collage-like compositions and colors. In fact I found it hard to choose the pieces to show here without featuring most of the tumblr site, ha! I also wish there was more immediate informaiton on the "About" page, but oh well. You can check out all the collages / designs / art / music at the PenaBranca site here.

Hope you enjoy as much as I did. Have an amazing week everyone.

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.