Thursday, July 5, 2012

VISUAL EXPLORATIONS

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 10:01 AM | Series :
heart, aurora heart, rainbow heartI was going through my closet, organizing papers and other materials when I rediscovered this heart piece I originally posted on the blog here. I'm sharing it only because I remember when I first finished it a few months ago I wasn't happy with the colors, but I was happy with the shape and design. I actually brought it into photoshop and made all it blue (or aquamarine) as you see in the prior blog post. But in rediscovering it today, I'm actually happy with how the colors turned out (using watercolors and ink), unlike before. Usually the opposite happens: I'll see a piece a few months later and think "hmmm, uh, maybe not". Which I guess is good because it means change, growth in some way... right? Does this happen to you?
©2012 Paper Squid Inc.

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.