Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Seashells & Flowers Collage - Glue it Tuesday

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 6:06 AM | Series :
Today I'm joining Aimee of Artsyville on her new weekly post, Glue it Tuesday (replacing List it Tuesday). You should definitely join us, (and if you do, let me know below)! You can cut, paste and glue anything you want... which is perfect since this weekend I was feeling a bit stuck, even though I have a few pieces in progress that I'm excited to work on. I had honestly forgotten how much I loved creating collages. I definitely think I'll be doing a lot more of these, both for personal projects and the shop. 

As you can tell, I was feeling a bit flowery, because how do you not feel lighter and better after creating and illustrating flowers alongside a (magical) seashell? :)

Hope you're having a wonderful day, and I'll be back this week with a long overdue stick figure chronicles.

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.