Monday, May 20, 2013

Clearing – A New Print Design

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 8:44 AM | Series :
I've been away for a few days longer than I planned to, (I really want to start posting at least once a week) but I'm back and I hope you had a great weekend!

I quickly wanted to share this latest design I finally finished last night. This pattern started out a bit different but sort of took a life of its own, becoming more detailed then I first intended. The original was hand drawn, using black micron pens and watercolor, and of course I couldn't help myself and felt I needed to make a bright magenta version. :)



I've also gone ahead and made both available in my Society6 shop – the original version can be found here and the magenta version here.

It's funny, every time I upload a print to my shop the last thing I think about is a title, usually coming up with one on the spot or if not they'd all be called "untitled". So for this one I decided to call it "Clearing". It just seems appropriate since lately I feel I'm constantly clearing out old stuff, (not just a physical space clearing but in other ways as well), and it seems many friends and family I talk to are in there own way doing the same. Talk about constantly decluttering. How about you? As I touched on in this post, what's working for you?

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.