Wednesday, July 31, 2013

AUGUST'S MANDALA INSPIRED DESKTOP WALLPAPER

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 7:11 AM | Series :
augst desktop wallpaper
mandala desktop wallpaper

Lately I've been inspired to draw mandalas and experiment with abstract water color painting; I plan to share these sketches soon. For this month I thought I'd combine these two elements for August's desktop wallpaper. I'll definitely continue using microns for my hand drawn designs, but lately I feel the need to do softer work, using less hard lines to define the shapes, letting the colors just blend together. Like many things, we'll see where this leads, but my trusty pens and sometimes heavy lines have a few other projects and designs in mind. 

As for this month's desktop wallpaper, I created the same design with August's calendar and a design-only version with no calendar, (I can't help myself), that can be used anytime. You can download these here:


Hope you enjoy! 

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.