Wednesday, March 19, 2014

OFFICIAL MERMAID PORTRAITURE — (OR THE POST THAT SHOULD HAVE GONE UP IN DECEMBER)

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 8:11 AM | Series :
mermaid portraits, mermaid portraiture
You may have come across my very realistic portraits which are now "a thing" I do for my friends as Christmas gifts, or in the case of my past Dinosaur Portraiture, a gift for an awesome time spent in LA. Well, this past December I could've bought them (them being, my girls: friends met in junior high and high school who you don't talk to for months and it doesn't matter because you pick right up where you left off). Well, I could have bought them something useful, something awesome but I opted for mermaid portraits because well, everyone needs to know what they'd look like as a mermaid – of course.

I should have posted these back in December when it was more relevant, but I rediscovered them the other day and wanted to share. I could have gotten more detailed, more "realistic" in a cartoony-caricature way, but that date of the 25th was looming. I did hesitate to post these for a moment because of that reason, afraid to post them because they "could've been better", and they could have, but then I decided who cares, just share it. These are always fun to make and when you find yourself drawing someone and laughing to yourself, thats a good sign right?

Hope you enjoy and have an awesome, magical and beautiful week.



google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.