Saturday, August 2, 2014

INK & FLOWERS FOR AUGUST - 2 DESKTOP WALLPAPERS

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 9:22 AM | Series :
August 2014 desktop wallpaper, August 2014 calendar modern flowers desktop wallpaper by papersquid.com

It's that time again for a new desktop wallpaper! This month I created two versions for you, one with an August calendar, and the other is a design-only version good for anytime. This came straight from my sketch book and at a suggestion yesterday via instagram to make this August's desktop background, (and since I didn't get a chance to complete the design I originally intended for this post), I figured hey, this would be perfect for this month.

Hope you enjoy (let me know if you do), and please feel free to share by linking to this post.


ink and flowers desktop wallpaper hand drawn by papersquid.com

Have a great  rest of your weekend.


*for personal use only


google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.