Monday, August 15, 2011

Works In Progress

Post oleh : Web3 | Rilis : 8:11 AM | Series :

Paper Squid blog works in progressI've been working on a few website designs and other freelance projects outside of Paper Squid, (which is also the main source of cash-o-la) but it's why it's been a few days since the last post! But today I wanted to quickly share a sneak peek of a few works in progress for the shop. They have quite a way to go. I have lots more layering and coloring to do and am also working with cut paper, but hopefully they'll be ready to share soon.

Have I also told you that I'm in the progress of designing fabrics? I'm excited and know that sharing it here will also give me that extra push and pressure I need. I love working with patterns and textures in my personal designs and therefore think they'd go great on fabrics, not just home decor prints. This next step feels right.
What do you think and what have you been up to? I'd love to know.

google+

linkedin

Powered by Blogger.